My wife discovered a debit of $58.94 yesterday from Homestarsearch, and I found out from BOA that the debit had been occurring since 10/2015, for a total of $884.10!I didn't even know about it, and I've put in a fraud claim with BOA, and will only be able to recover $235.00 through the bank.

I'll have to recover the rest from the frauds via civil action. I would label it criminal fraud!

If Homsstarsearch won't return my money, I'll file a criminal fraud claim with the FBI.The fraudulent company is supposedly located in Los Angeles, but with computers and the Internet, it could defraud people wherever they have Internet access.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fraud" of homestarsearch account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $885. Homestarsearch needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned homestarsearch account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Homestarsearch.

Had an Experience with Homestarsearch?

Comments